August 21, 2005

Various Dogs


They found me.

Last night the blog spammers came and left comments while I was sleeping. Sneaky. Quite a few of them too; strange to think that mostly computers have been looking at my stuff. (sigh). Thankfully, it's sunny now, they've retreated to their internet caves, and I'm back to having no one look at this blog. Phew! I hate spiders.

Here, some happier, various dogs; these are each about the size of your thumb (depending on the size of your hand).




I sort of like that that one leg doesn't make ANY sense; wait, I guess none of it makes sense... hmph. My dogs have variously been compared to miniature guide horses, torpedoes, and sort of lumpy sausages.



6 comments:

  1. Drawings with great appeal. Very pleasing to look at ! Great stuff and more please ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gerben-
    Thanks so much! Your stuff is crazy good. I like that you're always trying out new approaches--it's very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:49 PM

    still the master of appeal.
    enough said

    rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rodrigo, very kind.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...those dog sketches are awesome. Nice work, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - Thanks so much Steve!
    Very complimentary.
    I like a lot of your stuff too.

    ReplyDelete